Cache is already growing. I just wish they would stay small a little longer. He weighed in at 8 lb. and is 20 1/2 inches long. Usually they hope the baby has regained birth weight by 2 wks. Well, we left the hospital at 6 lb. 9 oz. He is a sweetheart. However he is quite squeaky. He squeaks all night long, and most of the day. Just likes to be heard, I guess. We sure love our little guy!
12 comments:
These pictures are so sweet. I especially love that little bum!
Such cute pictures!! I really think Cache and Claire just sound so cute together. They are weighing in at about the same size! I really think the squeaks are a newborn thing because Claire does it too. So cute!
GREAT pics! I love how newborns aren't quite big enough for their skin. He is darling!
Hi Amy! I was so excited to see your message on my blog! I have a friend! i hope you don't mind, I added you to my bloggin buddies. I can't believe you have 4 kids. We won't be far behind, hopefully we get prego this summer. Cache is darling and so is his name! Keep in touch!
Love the bum!! How cute!
Awww...I am NOT baby hungry at ALL!...but I wish I lived close and could just come snuggle him for a bit! He's SO cute!
So cute! I love the bum pic. They grow to fast. They need to come with a remote so that we can 'pause' them.
Oh Amy he is so dang cute. Your such an amazing mom. I hope things are going wonderful for you!!!
Holy cow, Amy, he is so cute. Congrats! How do you do it with more than one? You're amazing!
hey - i decided to make my blog private so i need your e-mail address to invite ya. thanks. e-mail me at sarahsredd@gmail.com
I am loving the clinched bum cheeks!!! Can you believe how big Cache is getting already? Good job of keeping us updated - I don't know how you find time to update your blog and take care of four kids :) I can't even find the time to create mine! Love you girl-
okay, maybe your baby is too cute for words. you are supermom! write a book and send it to me on how to raise boys.
Post a Comment