Great pictures, Amy! It was almost like I was there! It looks like a wonderful turn out. I have heard from a few people that the whole weekend was really great. Thanks for sharing. -bethany (ribble)
Amy it was so fun to see you on Saturday! The pictures were so fun to see! I wish I remembered my camera ... any way you would send me a copy of our table pic? You have a darling family and look great! It's fun to see how much has changed in 10 years huh?!
Thanks for dropping by the blog and saying hi. Glad to hear the reunion was fun. Social gatherings are not really my thing and Ariel was out of town. It's nice to see you are doing well.
12 comments:
Thanks for putting that on-it was fun to see since I couldn't be there! I love your idea of getting together in the summer-let's totally do it!!
Looks like such a blast! I am so sad I had to miss it! Great pictures.
Great pictures, Amy! It was almost like I was there! It looks like a wonderful turn out. I have heard from a few people that the whole weekend was really great. Thanks for sharing.
-bethany (ribble)
Amy it was so fun to see you on Saturday! The pictures were so fun to see! I wish I remembered my camera ... any way you would send me a copy of our table pic? You have a darling family and look great! It's fun to see how much has changed in 10 years huh?!
oh my email is ajburb@gmail.com if you want to send it there :)
Thanks for dropping by the blog and saying hi. Glad to hear the reunion was fun. Social gatherings are not really my thing and Ariel was out of town. It's nice to see you are doing well.
It was so great to see you in person! You are so great and your kids are so darling. You were good at taking pictures, I took like 5!
Looks like fun! Jonathan and I wish we could have been there.
Thanks for the pics... it really was a good time! When you catch your breath let's get together again. Maybe Lundstrom Park???
Thanks for taking so many great pictures! It was a lot of fun and you guys worked so hard on everything. Thanks!!
It was so great to see you, I love all the pictures thanks for posting them!!!!
Amy,
Thanks so much for posting the pics. Thanks for everything you did! It was really fun to see you and your family.
Post a Comment