Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Lagoon

I forgot to post our fun Lagoon trip.  We went with my mom, sis and kids, aunt Sharon, Marie and kids, and Bryant and Jackie.  We had a great time.  Of course we did.  I love Lagoon, I love any amusement park, and my kids are the same way.  My mom was pulling out all the stops at 10:15 pm to get us to leave, and my kids were saying 1 more ride.  But lets be honest, I did have to drive home so it was time to hit the road.  
Enjoyin' the rides!
Tilt a whirlin' girls
Say 'cheese' Port.

Some of the crew
Haley wasn't the biggest fan of this ride, and we had to sneak Reese on for size!  But she loved it!  It's not an option, thrill is in the blood.  
However, this was Reeses FAVORITE ride!
A post Odyssey shot!
Grammy and the boy.
Thanks so much mom for a fun day.  You are wonderful!

4 comments:

Mindy said...

Looks like fun! We didn't do Lagoon passes this year, we only had a 3 week summer (year round school), but I LOVE Lagoon, so many memories! Thanks for posting pictures from the reunion. Anna told me you were snapping away and I'm so glad you did! It's fun to see everyone.

Hilary said...

Too fun! I am coming to Utah and I am hoping to take my boys to Lagoon! It is such a great place.

Ndrhsrfamily said...

That looks like fun! I too love Lagoon... I can't believe they've repainted the Tilt-a-whirl... that brings back memories!

Stephanie said...

Every time I check your blog out..I'm always seeing pictures of how much fun you're having! Can I join your family?? :) Glad things are going well.